I can take general genealogical research within today's Hungary, inclusive:
- research in archives, libraries located in all over Hungary,
- paleographical work, deciphering old manuscripts,
- translations of texts from Hungarian, German, Latin,
- carrying out field studies, visiting places, taking photos, videos
- finding living relatives, contacting, visiting and interviewing (audio or video) them,
- finding and purchasing relevant books (local histories, family histories, handbooks, maps) for clients from Hungarian book stores, either in-print or out-of-print ones.
Presentation of results
As usual, I provide the results of my findings in the form of:
This list is subject to the client's needs. Should he/she need something different, his/her comments are welcome.
- family trees, accompanied by:
- descriptive texts,
- background materials,
- maps in original or copy,
- local histories,
- audio or video materials,
- authenticated extracts from registers,
- photocopies of other documents (book sections, newspaper articles, documents from archives)
- full, detailed report on the activities I have done, in an hourly breakdown,
- full bibliographic description of the archival or library material I have contacted.
Besides the free lookups and free assessments I quote modest fee for my services. The first set of fees are designed by me, the second set was compiled according to the standard prices in Hungary.